Tottenham 3-0 Arsenal | The Ref Couldn't Wait! (Lee Judges)

Tottenham 3-0 Arsenal | The Ref Couldn't Wait! (Lee Judges)



Tottenham 3-0 Arsenal | The Ref Couldn’t Wait! (Lee Judges)

☑️Try the full AFTV VIP experience ( FREE for 2 weeks, with exclusive new shows, all our YouTube content ad-free, an in-game Opta match centre, team selectors, daily polls, world-class news articles, as well as brilliant competitions including; opportunities to appear on AFTV and much more. *Just £2.99/month after the free trial period*

🎥 Subscribe to us on YouTube:
📸 Follow us on Instagram:
👤 Follow us on Facebook:
💬 Follow us on Twitter:
📲 Follow us on TikTok:
👀 Subscribe to us on Snapchat:
🤖 Join our Reddit:
📺 Follow us on Twitch:
🎧 Listen to all AFTV podcasts:
🔑 Join AFTV VIP for exclusive content:
🛍 Shop for AFTV Merch: shop.aftv.co.uk
🖥 Visit our website:

🔴 AFTV is the largest football fan network in the world! With a bias towards Arsenal Football Club, we are the place where the fan’s uncensored opinion can be heard before, during and after the whistle blows. Join in the banter and follow us for football previews, watch alongs, fan cams, podcasts and more. This is where the world watches, and the voice of the fan is heard!

🙋 Do you have a suggestion for content that you would like to see on AFTV?
➡️ Fill out this quick suggestion form and we might use your idea:

⚠️ DISCLAIMER: Football is a vibrant game and fans are passionate. Colourful language is sometimes used, and controversial opinions expressed. Content is often streamed live, and we are not always able to edit or censor material in advance. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED. The thoughts, views and opinions expressed are those of the contributors and do not necessarily purport to be or reflect those of AFTV.

#AFTV #Arsenal #Football #AFTVNigeriaTour

#Tottenham #Arsenal #Ref #Couldn39t #Wait #Lee #Judges

Arsenal

afc,aftv,arsenal,arsenal fan tv,fan cams,arsenal tv,arsenal fan cams,gooners,premier league,robbie lyle,troopz,aftvmedia,xhaka,martinelli,arteta,mikel arteta,aftv news,Aubameyang,Nicolas Pepe,All Gunz Blazing,transfer daily,gabriel,aftv troopz,arsenal stream,arsenal watch along,arsenal live stream,arsenal vs leicester,leicester vs arsenal,arsenal leicester,leicester arsenal,arsenal leicester live stream,arsenal leicester highlights,ARSLEI,LEIARS

38 Replies to “Tottenham 3-0 Arsenal | The Ref Couldn't Wait! (Lee Judges)”

  1. For the second goal the foul was on saka and it was awarded to Tottenham they got a corner and scored from it.. For the 3rd goal Kane fouled Gabriel… the referee was a pussyhole

  2. Arsenal are gonna lose the next two games and they will not finish in the top 4, 99.9% chance for spurs and 0.1% and that 0.1% is maybe spurs but arsenal are done, losing to newcastle and everton!!

  3. Come on Lee…the ref was good and gave holding many chances. Tottenham just had better game management. Even Arteta was too angry to speak about the ref decisions ?? Grow up amigo.

  4. Spurs have been playing with ambition and scoring..Arsenal have been lucky to get results and our attacking is lame if not almost dead.Young players,overhyped and underpaid by us,will be looking for bigger clubs and paychecks.We will be lucky to get the next 2 wins,and if we finish 5th,no surprises..

  5. Holding's yellows were soft, but justified, he made like 4 fouls, seemed to have a vendetta against Son from the beginning. Pen was a joke tho, can't tell me otherwise, it's the softest penalty I've ever seen given.

  6. Whatever happened to the beautiful football that Arsenal used to play ?
    This current team resort to fouls and reckless tackles as a strategy to cover their shortcomings
    That red card,and having to play with 10 men is what ultimately cost Arsenal the match.
    Time to recognise that Arteta is not the right man for the job

  7. As a Chelsea fan lee judges is the most balanced arsenal tv man he talks the truth you have done well but you need to sort out your back 2 cd

  8. At least Lee's not being the normal AFTV pundit being negative & calling for Arteta's head. 1 pt ahead with 2 games to go. Still in our hands COYG

  9. Holding was caught red handed… his red card was just inevitable… supporting Arsenal and want to be defensive fine but cmon… those fouls were just disgusting.

  10. Arsenal and Arsenal fans can learn a lot from Lee Judges. He was defending Spurs owners against Spurs fans in an earlier broad/podcast and now is encouraging accountability and calmness moving forward.

Leave a Reply